The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Sales Officer- EPSCO.
· Achieve EPSCO targets for individual and team, including new merchants OR terminal acquisition, EPS transaction volume, China Union Pay merchant acquisition, Point of Sales terminal penetration against total portfolio, sharing buttons acquired from other banks, joint promotion referrals, minimize merchant OR terminal attrition as well as achieving year on year merchant income growth.
· Assists in executing sales strategies relating to merchant acquiring business to achieve the set objectives.
· Maintain frequent contact with merchants to enhance and cement merchant relationship and acquire additional business from existing merchants.
· Independently responsible for after sales follow up activities and administrative tasks, handling phone in enquiries.
· Gather merchant transaction data for the team to prepare proposals and analysis if deems necessary.
· Support annual and ad hoc projects.
· Collect information from merchants and customers, report and propose actions to their respective team leaders in order to safeguard market share.
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure proper service standard can be maintained.
· Provide a professional service to customers by handling verbal and written enquiries and resolving enquiries in an effective and efficient manner
· College or above, with a tertiary level education preferred
· Relevant working experience, with the sales experience in financial industry or other retail consumer products will be a plus
· Have good telephone manner, customer focused mindset with effective communication skill
· Sound problem solving, negotiation, planning and organizing skills
· Ability to work independently and under pressure
· Self motivated, possesses good interpersonal skills and a good team player
· Good command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua
· Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, internet operating skills and computer security
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.