The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Marketplace Manager.
· Assist with the execution of HSB Life’s strategies for the marketplace, promoting our Health & Wellness e-Marketplace to our policyholders and driving member’s engagement
· Contribute to the design of a Health & Wellness Marketplace with highest quality product & serving offerings for our members, and to support achievement of marketplace revenue targets
· Execute end-to-end vendor and offer onboarding arrangements and off-boarding recommendations, including offer and price discussion, contract negotiation, offers uploading to the platform
· Perform marketplace operations such as offer price changes, addition or removal of offers; vendor due diligence and management; ongoing monitoring of vendors and offers and risk management
· Act as Third Party Engagement Manager to manage vendor relationships and follow up on vendor enquiries on a timely and effective manner
· Generate marketplace performance reports and dashboards, analyse and drive incremental revenue, and streamline marketplace procedures
· Execute marketing, communications, engagement plans to uplift member’s engagement by leveraging the MI reports and data available
· Follow up on member and vendor’s complaints and platform issues with IT and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate action is taken
· Minimum of Bachelor degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience
· Progressive work experience in insurance, client or business management
· Demonstrated ability and experience to correctly identify customer needs
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good relationship building skills
· Strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Understanding of insurance and healthcare markets’ value chain and competitive landscape in Hong Kong
· Good technology skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Relevant experience in digital or e-commerce platfor
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.