A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (‘Hang Seng Indexes Company’) manages and compiles the Hang Seng Family of Indexes, which cover stocks listed in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our index series includes the Hang Seng Index, the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index and the Hang Seng TECH Index, as well as Stock Connect, Greater Bay Area and sector-related indexes. As at the end of 2020, assets under management in products passively tracking indexes in the Hang Seng Family of Indexes had reached a total of about US $38 billion.
Hang Seng Indexes Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank. Our company is a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index complier services to customers and financial institutions around the world.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Marketing Manager.
· Coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns to promote the business and build awareness of the brand for lead generation;
· Manage content marketing across digital platforms, including company website, social media, eDM and apps, etc.;
· Work closely with internal teams and agencies to drive high standard of deliverables;
· Liaise with internal stakeholders on the review, compliance and clearance procedures;
· Track and generate reports on marketing statistics and activities;
· Provide support to the team for driving marketing initiatives and projects
· University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related discipline;
· Minimum two years of experience in digital marketing roles, ideally in the B2B financial sector, good knowledge in investment products an advantage;
· Self-motivated, independent, responsible and organization skills;
· Resilient, able to work responsibly in a dynamic environment; well-organized and detail-oriented;
· Creative with growth mindset; capable of managing communications effectively and well connected;
· Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing;
· Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must;
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.