Description de l'offre
The Assistant Marketing Manager - Digital Content role is based within M&S Bank Head Office, located in Chester. The successful candidate will be part of the M&S Bank Marketing team.
The role of the Assistant Marketing Manager - Digital Content is to support the execution of content strategies that align to the Group's content strategy and business priorities:
· Share best practices for creation, maintenance and governance of content
· Curate and manage the lifecycle of existing content
· Co-ordinate market and regional content efforts
· Oversee the content approval cycle internally with Legal, Compliance, Brand, PR etc. and externally for customer case studies
· Support a digitally led approach to Marketing strategy and activity including the use of content to support end-to-end customer journeys and drive client engagement
· Create and appropriately share local content in relation to campaign activation and engagement activities
· Experience of working in a Digital Marketing environment.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to work with the UK's most trusted brand in an open culture that is focussed on the customer and delivering excellence.
There is a strong team and collaborative culture.
This role supports a key high level initiative of being connected to customers.
You will be working with Adobe and standard Microsoft packages.
There is a potential to be in a position for a permanent role should that become available.
You will be offered induction training, as well as on the job coaching and support, on site gym, sports and social group.
This is the role of strong team ethos.
Your responsibilities will include:
· The development and deployment of multiple campaigns accurately, compliantly, on time and within budget.
· Delivering creative online communications that are compelling, balanced and not misleading.
· Managing stakeholders both internal and external
· Working collaboratively with a team of marketing colleagues to deliver first class marketing campaigns and initiatives
· Working to tight deadlines, strong budget management, an understanding of regulatory requirements, applying campaign analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Marketing, Digital, Online Media
· Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Customer marketing
· Role relevant qualifications, i.e. to degree level
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Digital Marketing
· Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Microsoft packages and adobe as standard
· Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Financial products is desirable but not essential
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Retail, Financial Services is desirable but not essential
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
· Self awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
The base location for this role is M&S Bank, Chester
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. The availability of these options can be discussed with the recruitment team as part of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.