Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager Mobile Sales.
· Responsible for all the sales activities at Mobile Sales and to manage the sales force, in order to achieve the assigned team targets and ultimately contributing towards the Mobile Sales bottom line.
· To meet / exceed sales targets and contribute towards the Mobile Sales business and bottom line, in line with the Bank's RBWM management strategy.
· identifying business opportunities and creating sales activities at Mobile Sales Team.
· By closely monitoring follow-up activities of the team to ensure that all leads are followed up promptly and professionally.
· To champion and drive a culture that supports the HSBC branded customer experience.
· By regularly accompanying sales staff on sales visits and presentations to customers, in order to monitor staff performance levels on a day-to-day basis
· To maintain HSBC internal control standards / ensures high standard of operational efficiency in the Mobile Sales.
· At least a bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
· At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial institution with relevant experience in managing a sales team.
· At least 1 to 2 years in a sales leadership role managing sales team performance with experience in providing a high service standard.
· Good knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products.
· Strong problem solving skills is key to the role.
· Excellent commercial acumen, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Some level of experience in hard skills (such as P&L management, basic financial analysis, ect.)
· Must be able to make independent decisions with minimal supervision.
· Those with a Certified Financial Planning (CFP) Certificate will have an advantage (optional)
· Candidates with the following certifications or qualifications will have an added advantage, PreContract Examination (PCE)– Life & General Insurance, Federation of Investment Managers – Unit Trust, Malaysian Takaful Association License (MTA) – optional
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad