Some Careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Overview of the Department:
As part of the Human Resources function, the Resourcing & Onboarding team focuses on attracting and selecting the right talent for our businesses.
We are looking to onboard an assistant manager with full cycle onboarding experience who will monitor and handle On-boarding tasks that includes initiating vetting and coordinating with the vetting team, ensure employee ID’s are generated by following the set of guidelines, pre on-boarding / on-boarding formalities, creation of E files of executives, specialist and volume Hires. Coordinating with stakeholders, candidates, recruiters and provide periodic updates on vetting and start dates.
· Provides support in end to end Onboarding activities to ensure the candidates have seamless Onboarding experience
· Maintains robust tracking mechanism to ensure data integrity and compliance.
· Coordinates candidate pre-employment checks and serves as the primary contact with recruiters, as appropriate, to ensure timely and proper facilitation of candidate status.
· Responds to all internal or external Onboarding related inquiries with a sense of urgency and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate.
· Act as an SME to the team, lead and stakeholders: mentoring & supporting in developing appropriate control process by streamlining the ‘Onboarding Process’ to monitor, analyse and report effectiveness in a systematic and efficient way.
· Manage pre & post offer formalities for all selected candidates
· Adhere to Onboarding SLA’s; ensuring delivery within timelines%5C
· Act as a point of contact and build two way relationships with stakeholders & candidates
· Graduate / Postgraduate degree in HR or relevant field
· Relevant work experience of 3+ years of working in Talent Acquisition / HR / Recruitment Ops in shared services environment is required
· Prior experience in talent acquisition with Banking / Consulting / Financial captive is preferable
· Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
· Attention to detail with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication, people & decision making skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD