Actuarial roles work in a number of fields, primarily insurance and pensions, to manage risks. Responsibilities include the preparation of regular analyses and valuation calculations by product, statutory reporting to regulatory authorities and/or management, supporting the management of insurance rates, premiums, products and policies, and supporting sales colleagues/channel partners in administrative areas such as customer quotes, information, training etc.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
· Conduct product pricing and delivery the pricing report
· Identify product risks from actuarial perspective
· Provide actuarial support for product development and management including product feature design, coordinating product provision, system development and UAT, product profitability review
· Prepare financial projection for the new business initiative
· Liaise with reinsurers for reinsurance quotation and reinsurance treaty sign off
· Lead or participate in various actuarial project
· Coordinate product working group on product provision, and reinsurance arrangement
· Support on product working group on product development and implementation
· Cooperate with colleagues from Business for the financial projection on new initiatives.
· With strong technique skills and in-depth study during new regulations or guidelines development
· Monitor Regulation and Group policy development to ensure fully compliance
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Nearly ASA, ASA or equivalent, with at least 3 years Actuarial Experience
· Strong modelling skills, able to solve challenging technical problems
· Able to think analytically and innovatively
· Good communication skills in both oral and written
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /YT
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited