The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Assistant Manager-Fraud Operations.
Fraud Operations team in GSC Hyderabad is an integral part of the Global Fraud Operations. The Fraud Operations team deals with Fraud Prevention, Detection processes and constantly working towards combating fraud & Information Risk and reduce losses for the bank. The team comprises several global processes which support the global businesses across all regions of the group.
Acquire a good understanding of processes assigned to; allocate tasks on a daily basis to the team consisting of Customer Service Executive(s). Handle escalations, resolve queries and support team to handle customer queries / issues effectively. Plan capacity and perform volume analysis through effective allocation of resources. Produce, interpret and analyze Management Information (MI). Ensure compliance as per audit requirements by performing the required audit checks for the process. Provide leadership to team assigned in-line with the group and company policies and standards.
· Process productivity and quality targets are set, monitored and achieved to ensure optimum resource utilization and achievement of business objectives and customer Performance Level Agreements (PLAs)
· Processes are regularly reviewed to identify improvements, which will enhance operational and financial effectiveness.
· Work is organized and processed / completed within agreed timescales. Ongoing monitoring and review of workflow and priorities are in accordance with procedures.
· MI and other business data requirements are completed accurately and supporting statistics/reports/returns are presented to business/management within agreed timescales.
· Establish and maintain effective relationship with business areas and identify areas of service improvements.
· Procedural changes / new initiatives are reviewed, fully communicated to and implemented by the teams under control. Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes
· To assist the manager in running the operations.
· Effective communication with peers in terms of best practice sharing to ensure that optimum use of resource is made across the sections and that a robust cross training plan is in place to multi skill operation teams.
· To continually reassess the operational risks inherent in the business taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology
· To implement Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant compliance department. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes.
· To maintain HSBC internal and external control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
· Strong leadership skills – to be able to lead the team in a High Volume environment
· Experience in a processing and calling environment.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Knowledge of, and experience in problem solving techniques
· Strong organization and planning skills along with the ability to handle capacity and MI reporting
· Ability to build rapport with, and relate to a wide range of people
· Decision making based on experience, judgment and Fraud Operations process knowledge
· Flexibility to work 24 / 7 working environment in line with business requirements
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Knowledge about Fraud Operations
· Diploma or degree in any discipline or relevant work experience commencement with the position
· At least 12 months in a supervisory role, with exposure to appraisals, counselling, team building, and staff development.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritized.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***