HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children's education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
· Based on the strategy of worksite marketing and overall Pinnacle frontline communication agenda, effectively handle daily assigned tasks.
· Resolve difficult cases and special requests in an effective and timely manner.
· Ensure detailed, accurate records and documents are kept in an effective manner.
· Design clear workflow for event and communication management and continually review its process for the business change and efficiency.
· Work with various departments within the business e.g., frontline, middle office and back office for seamless flow of information and smooth execution of daily operations
· Communicate and coordinate with Planners, Field Managers and Distribution management team in specific areas.
· Ensure each case is managed in an effective and timely manner.
· Ensure insurance sales compliance with all other relevant regulator's guidelines and requirements.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
· Relevant project management, event management and / or communication management expecrience
· Fluency in Mandarin is mandatory and the basic ability in English is desirable
· Must be a team player
· Strong Microsoft application knowledge
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./RW
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited