A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation A
Personal Banking Products – Unsecured Loans
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking high caliber individual to join our department as Assistant Manager, Merchant Relationship.
· Solicit business by introducing card merchant services including Visa, MasterCard, CUP, JCB, SVFs, FPS, interest free installment plan, Octopus and DCC services to current and potential merchant customers
· Develop and maintain good relationship with key merchants as well as explore new markets for acquiring business so as to expand the market share
· Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment
· Support Team Head to implement and monitor the business plans
· Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by the Team Head
· University graduate or above
· Minimum 3 years of relevant banking experience in credit card business and exposure to merchant acquiring business
· Sound knowledge of credit card business and operations as well as operating regulations of Card Associations
· Strong sales and service orientation, with good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.