Global HUB and Core Banking & Bangalore
Assistant Manager – Global RBWM FX Support CoE
Global Career Band:
Location: (Country/City) :
Hiring Manager Name:
Recruiter Name :
Link to Candidate User Guide:
Go to the below link and type “IND GSC : IJP Applicant User Guide” in search bar.
Why join us? (Overview of Dept./Function)
Global RBWM FX Support CoE is a function in the Global WPB FX business that supports all FX products especially on the Global Transfers platform.
Products include – Global Transfers, FX Order Watch, International Education Payment Service, FX Pricing Services, Flexrate rebate, GT Platform Reconciliation and Settlement exception management, Global Transfers Friends and family and HSBC Global Money among others.
The Opportunity: (Brief Overview of the Role)
The Role holder will provide support for all the products and services mentioned above. The role holder will be responsible to liaise with different teams, IT, business, RM’s etc to ensure that customer escalations are handled and resolved.
The role holder will assist the team with their deliverables on the below listed products.
What you’ll do: (List out Key Responsibilities)
· Day-to-day Product Service Support, Crisis Management, Global Administration Functions, FX Profit Distribution.
This position is responsible for e-business global operations and business production support for countries globally. The job holder is responsible for support of various RBWM FX products including –
· Global View Global Transfers (me2me)
· Global Transfers platform Reconciliation and Settlement exception management
· Global Transfers Family and Friends (GTFF)
· HSBC Global Money aka COSMOS
· International Education Payment Service (IEPS)
· Flexrate Rebate process
· FX Pricing Services
· Quantum Services
What you will need to succeed in the role: (Minimum Qualification and Skills Required)
· Flexible with shifts to work in a 24/7 support environment (E)
· Excellent communication skills. Need to have atleast 12 months of contact center background (E)
· Should be a Graduate (E)
What additional skills will be good to have? (List out good to have skills and certifications)
· Understanding the structure of the GVGT service along with GDi, GCD, PIB and other HUB/BOS systems (D)
· Preferably with Accent to speak to third party members in US, UK, Canada, Australia and HK (D)
· Knowledge of procedures, products, and processes impacting Global RBWM FX products, operations and support (D)
· Enthusiastic team player, capable of demonstrating initiative, self-motivation and self-learning skills.
· Excellent computer skills with experience in office processing tools.
· Basic understanding of Incident management process.
· Demonstrated problem solving, analytical abilities and think out of the box.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment, both remotely and globally, taking into consideration time zone and cultural factors.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage personal workflow against timelines in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Good organizational skills along with attention to detail are a must.
· Comprehensive working knowledge of the Premier proposition (D)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all areas of HSBC, its strategic partners and geographically distributed teams.
· Good presentation skills along with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
The information contained in this job description is a true and accurate reflection of the job as specified.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***