The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) is pleased to be participating in the Greater Bay Area Youth Employment Scheme (“GBAYES”) recently launched by the Hong Kong SAR Government. The 18-month paid work placement will provide recent university graduates practical on-the-job work experience, mobility to work in GBA locations and the opportunity to develop and grow a professional network.
We are determined to offer extensive learning and long-term career development opportunities to young talents. Within the programme, you will undergo on-the-job training entirely in GBA Mainland cities in adherence to the requirements of GBAYES. With that, you can equip with the knowledge of banking business, accumulate solid working experience, as well as broaden their horizon and build up networks which serve as a foundation for their future career development in the Bank.
We have multiple placements available for General Posts in the following areas of the Bank:
Wealth and Personal Banking (Including Pinnacle, PRD- Pearl River Delta , Wealth, Insurance, Data & Analytic)
We helps customers to take care of their day-to-day finances and to manage, protect and grow their wealth.
Commercial Banking (Business Banking)
We serves millions of businesses, from small enterprises and mid-market companies to large multinationals, in developed and faster-growing markets around the world. We provide the services and expertise that businesses need to thrive.
Global Banking & Markets (Client Management)
We provides financial services and products to corporates, governments and institutions worldwide. We offer career opportunities in areas including Banking, Markets and Securities Services, Global Research and Markets Operations.
To be considered for this programme, you will:
· Be available to start full-time employment no later than the end of August 2021
· Hold a Bachelor's degree or above, of any study discipline, awarded by a Hong Kong or overseas university / tertiary institution in 2019 or 2020; or graduating in 2021
· Be a Hong Kong national who is lawfully employable in Hong Kong
· Be fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
· Possess strong communication skills and are able to collaborate with others effectively
· Have solid PC skills in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Additional PC skills in Excel (Macro), Access and Project would be advantageous