“HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count.
We want to build a culture where our employees are comfortable in bringing their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background, and any other aspect of personal difference.
HSBC employees are commited to act with corageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."
Assistant Manager Finance Assurance Control
Main activities :
· Mandatory Assurance: planning, execution and reporting
· Populate annual Assurance plan for the review of control owner continuous monitoring, design and operating effectiveness of relevant internal controls, based on the firm's methodology
· Create test scripts based on control descriptions and methodology requirements
· Execute assurance plans and record test results
· Communicate and agree results with Control Owners
· Monitor completion of assurance reviews against scheduled plans and related milestones (e.g. SOX)
· Perform walkthrough and communicate any documentation updates required
· Issues and actions validation
· Execute validation testing of issue closure in specific agreed circumstances (e.g. for SOX significant issues)
· Facilitate Assurance training
· Facilitate the development of training material as relevant to the Assurance vertical
· Deliver and facilitate training and updates for the Assurance team and other relevant internal stakeholders on Assurance related topics
· Facilitate the review and updating of training material
· Produce MI Reporting for Control Governance Forums
· Execution of Risk and Control Assessments (RCAs)
· Review of RCAs including ensuring global RCA consistency from a scoping, risk assessment and controls perspective
· Support to ensure that there is a RCA and associated control owner continuous monitoring plans maintained for all key processes and controls across Finance
Qualifications / Skills
· Concluded Degree in Accounting, Economy, Actuary, etc.
· Experience related to Audit, Intern Control or Normativity areas.
· Advanced user experience in Microsoft Office (specially Excel).
· Knowledgde in COSO, SOX and control tests.
· Advanced English level is required.