Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance aims to provide HSBC with a professional, effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager Finance .
· To prepare and submit routine and ad-hoc regulatory returns to Central Bank Malaysia (BNM), other regulators, and other internal users. To answer queries from BNM, as necessary.
· To perform analytical review and investigate unusual trends/transactions in the financial and statistical submissions.
· To support and implement new and updates of regulatory reporting requirements and system solutions, including performing gap analysis on the related guidelines on financial regulatory reporting.
· To support new business initiatives, including updating/creating new system query and mapping rules in compliance with the regulatory reporting guidelines and requirements.
· To identify and support digital solutions as part of continuous streamlining of the regulatory reporting processes.
· To review and improve the control governance processes of the regulatory reporting, especially those under the scope of BNM Statistical Reporting Enforcement Framework.
· To ensure adherence to HSBC Internal Control Standards, including timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
· Minimum with Degree qualification. Possessing one to two years of related knowledge and practical experience of regulatory reporting will be additional advantage;
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel; and resilient and adaptable with system technical experience; having in-depth knowledge of Xceptor/ Qliksense applications will be an added advantage;
· Effective communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and maintaining strong working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders;
· A fast learner, and able to multi-task;
· Good time management, analytical and problem solving skills;
· A good team player; and
· Adaptable to a dynamic environment and able to deliver consistent performance.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
“To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Malaysia are required.”
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad