A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Manager, Customer Management Transformation
Customer Propositions and Management
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Manager, Customer Management Transformation.
· Assist in the development and execution of GBA and/or Customer Management Transformation projects
· Coordinate and collaborate with both internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure an effective project implementation and post-launch management and oversight
· Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the schedule and budget
· Support external vendor management and system testing
· Arrange meetings and prepare documents for management reporting
· Perform other responsibilities / duties as assigned by respective manager
· University degree in Business Administration, Marketing OR related qualifications
· Minimum of 2 years' working experience, preferably in the financial sector/ banking industry/ large institutions
· Knowledge or experience in GBA and/or project management is preferred
· Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Strong self-motivation with good interpersonal skills and willingness to work under dynamic environment
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese); Mandarin has an advantage
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.