A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Manager, Cobrand Card Products
Consumer Asset – Unsecured Loans
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Manager, Cobrand Card Products .
· Assist in the formulation of card product strategies and implementation of marketing programmes for growing the card-in-force of Hang Seng credit cards
· Manage the portfolio of credit cards to grow the card base and usage, as well as assist in the development of new product features to expand card portfolio and co-ordinate with internal departments to enhance customer experience
· Maintain good relationship with external parties such as card associations and joint promotion partners to solicit their supports and explore new business opportunities
· University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
· Minimum of 3 years’ banking experience, preferably with exposure to marketing / card business / social media marketing
· Strong attentiveness to detail, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
· Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.