In this role, you will:
· Manage End-to-End Onboarding process for various products within GB&M.
· Review and prepare Onboarding requirements / documents to be sourced from Financial Institution Group clients.
· Reach out directly to Client with checklist to request outstanding info/documents as per Onboarding requirements.
· Drive resolution of Onboarding cases, engaging with Clients, RMs, Sales Team, Legal, Risk and Compliance.
· End-to-end ownership of a case and pro-active management of the Onboarding process right from the initial request to completion of the Onboarding.
· Instruct and coordinate with back-end setup team i.e. OAM, CDS and SSI teams on Account setup and downstream linkage.
· Conduct regulatory checking for the client and ensure mandatory regulatory requirements are fulfilled for the global markets trade.
· Interfacing with various downstream and upstream functions and act as the bridge between Back office and front office where applicable especially on thinking out of the box and being flexible for the benefits of smoothening the Onboarding process.
· Managing various stakeholders' expectations and deliver the with the best solution against the SLA standards.
· Keeping abreast of developments within the financial regulatory environment and proactively voice out opinion where help streamlining the Onboarding process hence benefit the bank and client experience Adhere to the Mandatory learning schedules and ensure timely completion. In addition to all of the above responsibilities, the role holder will have site responsibility for GSC for each region and will be supporting is the respective time zones.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.
· Bachelor's degree and above, graduate in finance, accounting or related majors with minimum 3+ years of relevant Banking experience.
· Strong command of spoken and written English, as well as Cantonese and/or Mandarin (ideally trilingual in all three languages).
· Good commercial and financial management ability with a proven track record and experience in a shared service model.
· Good understanding of the full investment banking value chain and the context within which GBM and other functional departments operate.
· Good overall knowledge of the client interface / onboarding on boarding and associated processes within an investment bank.
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain global and regional relationships at all levels of the organization.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***