The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, ALM (1-Year Contract) - HSBC Life.
· Support the secretariat and chairman of Group Balance Sheet Committee (GSBC) for the GBSC monthly/weekly meetings. Key tasks include preparing and coordinating meeting agenda with key stakeholders, drafting meeting minutes, summarizing meeting materials and consolidating meeting materials
· Prepare presentation packs and draft papers for senior management meetings
· Analysis of data/results and cashflow projection supporting strategic input to Asset Liability Management (ALM) Strategy
· Regular production of ALM Risk Management Information (MI),
· Regular production of real world Economic Scenarios Generator (ESG) and support the technical ESG calibration and validation provided by Moody's Analytics, with the supervision of senior manager ALM
· Actuarial or mathematic or bachelor of science degree
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills; including ability to "think outside the box"
· Excellence at Microsoft Excel and Power Point software
· Fluent in English
· Team player
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.