HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children’s education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
· Prepare accounting journals required for financial or regulatory disclosure purposes.
· Ensure that all tax reporting and analysis is provided to key stakeholders by deadlines.
· Provide timely preparation, processing and reconciliation of all required financial and management information.
· Support analysts to respond to regular and ad hoc report requests, from finance and non finance customers.
· Support the business to implement recommendations provided by internal/external auditors and regulators to strengthen the controls framework
· Ensure all work undertaken complies with HSBC policies, procedures and work practices
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· University degree in Accounting or Business is preferable.
· Qualified member from any recognizable professional accountancy bodies (e.g. CICPA etc) is preferred.
· 5+ Experience in Fintech accounting and reporting is preferable.
· Familiar with PRC GAAP and IFRS
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and effective problem solver.
· Computer literacy: Microsoft word, excel, etc.
· Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) with good communication skills.
· Strong tax & accounting knowledge and problem solving skill.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./PX
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited