A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages./NW
· Provide general IT support to branch / sub-branches such as IT hardware/software problem solving, BCP arrangement and etc.
· Perform daily IT operation tasks such as report printing, system health test and batch job
· Act as an IT focal point between the branch, MHQ IT, HK IT , Group IT and local regulators such as PBOC, SAFE and CBRC.
· Act as an IT coordinator role for all local IT enhancements and manage the onsite/part time vendor in branch/MHQ.
· Take up the admin role of OA LAN and IT equipment room in the branch office,
· Ensure that anti-virus, security patches, McAfee, bitlocker and etc. are properly installed in PCs within the branch and report to HACN ITD in case of any abnormal IT system incidents.
· Assist to setup of new branches/relocation, launch of new application systems as well as upgrade of systems.
· Ensure that IT systems and equipment can meet predetermined control standards and requirements.
· Prepare request for procurement of IT equipment and related services/maintenance, seek user authorization and submit it to HACN ITD for subsequent processing.
· Assist ITID CS manager in planning, scheduling and reviewing the IT system resource, desktop infrastructure resource and contingency arrangement in order to ensure a new system implemented in a way to meet both business and compliance requirements.
· Support operational portion of new application’s unit test/system test/user acceptance test/conversion to ensure the quality of released systems.
· Review group standards and guidelines to identify necessary operation improvements on IT systems and components.
· Staff with job grade of Band 7 or above
· University graduate in information technology
· Minimum 3 years' related experience
· Able to work under pressure and independently
· Detail-oriented with strong learning and organizational ability
· Proficient in MS Office software
· Good English and Chinese write up skills
· Good communication skill and team spirit