A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages./LH
· To play a supporting role in the completion audits and the management of stakeholder expectations. Takes ownership of and manages smaller audits when assigning as team leader, and escalating issues as and when appropriate.
· To conduct data analytics and develop dashboard to support audit work.
· To provide advisory service, including new product/project development to the Bank’s major business functions from the internal control point of view.
· To build up and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
· To improve audit quality and promote control awareness of audit staff members and the auditees.
· To ensure that all control measures relevant to the job responsibilities are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank and the department.
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, Data Science, Computer or related discipline.
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience, sound knowledge of banking operations, data analytics and internal audit approach. Experience in Digital Transformation is preferred.
· Qualified members of accounting, auditing or financial services professional bodies, eg. CIA, CICPA, HKICPA, ACCA, CISA, FRM, CAMS is preferred.
· Strong managerial, communications, analytical, problem-solving, planning and organizing skills.
· Good understanding of the business, risks and related controls within areas of responsibility and able to apply expertise to business issues or operational problems.
· Willing to travel on the Mainland.
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese.