A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng Indexes Company Ltd
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (‘Hang Seng Indexes Company’) manages and compiles the Hang Seng Family of Indexes, which cover stocks listed in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our index series includes the Hang Seng Index, the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index and the Hang Seng TECH Index, as well as Stock Connect, Greater Bay Area and sector-related indexes. As at the end of 2020, assets under management in products passively tracking indexes in the Hang Seng Family of Indexes had reached a total of about US $38 billion.
Hang Seng Indexes Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank. Our company is a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index complier services to customers and financial institutions around the world.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Index Review M anager.
· Conduct regular constituent review and index rebalance for Hang Seng Family of Indexes and manage all data required for the processes;
· Ensure the accuracy of the industry classification and ownership structure analysis results for listed companies;
· Establish procedures and manuals for all operational processes;
· Identify solutions for process streamlining and provide business requirements to IT for system enhancements to enhance productivity;
· Manage and control of the overall quality of the index system (including conducting User Acceptance Test prior to system implementation) to ensure that the system runs smoothly;
· Manage projects in relation to new index development or index review/ rebalance
· University degree in Quantitative Finance, Finance, Economic, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics or a related discipline;
· Minimum of three-year experience, preferably with financial data management or equity market operation background;
· Experience in SQL or other relational database systems and MS Office applications including Excel and Access;
· Sound knowledge of corporate actions in Hong Kong and/or PRC stock markets;
· Detail-minded, diligent and careful worker, with an ability to work under pressure and independently;
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese;
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes;
· Strong numerical sense, with an ability to work under pressure
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.