Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become a global wealth manager with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Implement Group Standard for Financial Planning and deploy Financial Planning framework and tools in the country.
• Work with Country Sales & Distribution team to roll out financial planning tools, train RMs and embed Group standard .
• Promote Financial Planning via tools and specialists, drive customer focus and needs based selling (EDRAS). Monitor the performance and returns generated by Financial Planning solutions and tools.
• Implement related Global/Regional Wealth strategy and initiatives in Financial Planning and take on such roles and or projects as directed from time to time
• Manage advice and portfolio performance, and guide specialists on advice and portfolio quality for their support to frontline staff.
• Establish distinct offerings for the range of client needs including execution, controlled advice and discretionary solution seekers with distinctions by client segment
• To establish and manage the local wealth product sales policy
• To participate in the key WEM platform enhancement project.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• At least 5 years of banking and wealth management experience
• Strong English proficiency,
• Strong interpersional skills,
• Strong teamwork spirit.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.HSBCJOC/WZ|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company