A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Finance and Support Manager
HANG SENG INDEXES COMPANY LTD
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (HSIL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank, is the leading index provider for the Hong Kong and mainland China markets. We calculate the internationally recognised Hang Seng Index (HSI) and Hang Seng China Enterprises Index (HSCEI) and continue to broaden our index range to meet a wide spectrum of investor demand for different index investment solutions. At present, we compile over 400 real-time and daily indexes covering both Hong Kong and mainland China.
Our company comprises a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index compilation services to customers and financial institutions around the world. We offer a wide range of work and learning opportunities through our businesses and job scopes, covering Product, Business Development, Research, Analytics, Systems, Operations, Risk Control and Finance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Finance and Support Manager.
· Assist in preparing annual budget and forecast;
· Support monthly and quarterly close process through P&L variance analysis;
· Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support management decision process;
· Assist in developing flexible and comprehensive tools to meet the needs of the financial planning and internal cost allocation process;
· Assist in enhancing billing system and conduct UAT;
· Review financial procedures and maintain appropriate internal controls and adhere to Company's policies and procedures;
· Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
· University degree in Accounting or a related discipline;
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting or financial control;
· Resilient, customer centric and curious in managing business information;
· Creative, well connected with stakeholders and capable to drive change and transformation through people;
· Good knowledge of application software including MS Excel
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.