A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Digital Product Manager - Public Website and Mobile
If you aspire to unleash your potential in the digital world and fast track your career in this exciting industry, Hang Seng Digital Banking offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Assistant Digital Product Manager - Public Website and Mobile .
· Lead/coordinate the implementation of key digital initiatives including digital product / servicing / platform projects
· Drive and meet digital KPIs through planning and executing of strategic and promotion plans
· Ensure the delivery of excellent customer experience through website and mobile as a result to deliver ambitious growth in digital traffic and usage
· Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders including business users, technology, compliance and external vendors to construct and deliver quality services in digital channels
· Conduct market researches, interpret digital journey and engagement effectiveness, and identify learning, insights and actions
· University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related discipline
· Minimum of two years' experience in digital or project or product management and implementation
· Energetic and excited about web and mobile technologies and bring digital ideas to real life
· Strong business acumen and analytical ability, with self-initiation and drive to achieve excellence
· Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
· Good presentation and project management skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.