A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Digital Product Manager - Digital Product Development
If you aspire to unleash your potential in the digital world and fast track your career in this exciting industry, Hang Seng Digital Banking offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Assistant Digital Product Manager - Digital Product Development .
· Lead analysis for digital change that delivers best in class enhancements specifically to Digital Products, Features and Channels
· Embed into Digital Product multi-functional teams, eliciting and developing user requirements for inclusion in the product backlog
· Knowledge of the digital landscape inside and outside of the Bank and will use this to help shape and develop Hang Seng's digital offerings
· Collaborate with specialist digital disciplines such as Design, Product Management, Engineering, Solution Architecture and Quality assurance
· Ensure digital deliverables meet business and customer requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers
· Management of user requirements through the digital product backlog and into build and delivery
· University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Information System or a related discipline
· Minimum of three years' experience in digital project management and implementation
· Keen interest in latest fintech technologies and trends
· Strong business acumen and analytical ability, with self-initiation and drive to achieve excellence
· Strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
· Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
· Good presentation and project management skills with proficiency in English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.