A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Digital Product Manager - Card & Loan
As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services that serve over half the adult population in Hong Kong.
We are seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Digital Product Manager - Card & Loan .
· Accountable for business requirements activities for Digital Card & Loan Originations and Servicing project delivery
· Work with Digital Product Owner (DPO) / Digital Product Manager and Business Units (BU) to go through design thinking process and generate ideas with business justification (customer journey mapping) assisted by Customer / Market research
· Support the DPO / Digital Product Manager to manage and prioritize Product backlog
· Creation of business epics and user stories with robust acceptance criteria in BDD or TDD format in committed timescales - securing approval from project stakeholders and risk stewards as required
· Ensuring digital deliverables meet DPO & BU requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers by supporting in-sprint testing, pre-release UAT and live test
· Responsible for in-depth impact analysis and technical feasibility study of customer journeys to support Front-end & Back-end solution design
· Facilitating the collaboration with specialists across disciplines such as DPO, Scrum Master, UX Design, Tech Lead, Engineering, and Quality assurance
· Adhere to Digital UXUI and IT governance procedures within discipline
· Support Digital Sales related tasks under on-going basis – e.g. work with BU and Digital Marketing closely to implement BAU / special promotion campaigns into digital platforms to drive digital sales, prepare analytics reports for regular sales update meeting and insight analysis
· Identify key risks, issues and interdependencies and provide appropriate mitigation strategies or escalation as appropriate
· Support bank-wise audit or independent programme assessments as required
· Ensure the bank is not put at any operational or reputational Risk
· Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion. The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations such as risk
· At least 2 years' experience of supporting requirements management activities to support the delivery of digital change across the bank
· Solid understanding of End-to-end Card & Loan Originations & Servicing journeys across digital platforms, including the application workflow / process is highly preferred
· Strong communication skills, in both written and verbal, to escalate blocker / critical risk & issues, if needed
· Excellent understanding of Design thinking, customer centric design, Agile project methodology / framework and best practices
· Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks / efforts and benefits and optimize cost effectiveness and customer experience
· Have “Think out of the box” & “Can do” mindset – think how to remove blockers to achieve the goal instead of identifying the current limitations/constraints to achieve the goal
· Willing to move from comfort zone and embrace new technology & challenges
· Experience of relevant tools such as JIRA, Confluence and be comfortable to use Slack / Microsoft Teams for day-to-day communications within the POD team
· Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.