A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Customer Relationship Manager
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Assistant Customer Relationship Manager.
· Liaise with internal counterparts to resolve operational issues and customer complaints
· Liaise with other departments to conduct case investigations and ensure the investigation reports are submitted on time
· Identify areas for improving operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction, and take remedial actions with the relevant departments
· Act as a role model for delivering "Superior Customer Service" using their ability to build long term trust and develop relationships with our customers to raise our reputation, drive recommendations and deliver future growth
· Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments as instructed by the superiors
· University Degree / Diploma in related discipline with relevant experience and professional qualifications
· At least 2 years of banking experience in General Banking, Car and Personal Lending products with customer service experience and complaint handling role
· Understanding of both General Banking and Card products preferred
· Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with analytical mind and problem-solving skills
· Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
· Ability to embrace change and overcome challenges
· Ability to be resilient in face of difficult situations
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service process
· Proficiency in Computer Systems including Microsoft Word and Excel
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.