A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Collections Manager (Operations Support Team)
WPB Chief Operating Office – Fraud and Credit Control Services
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Collections Manager .
· Lead a team of staff to develop and implement collection strategies; to perform account maintenance and provide administration supports
· Prepare statistical and ad-hoc reports for management review
· Perform UAT, system conversion, enhancement and development
· Review and update the settings of collection strategies and parameters resided in various collection systems
· Liaise and communicate with counterparts in both internal and external to keep abreast of new and advance system requirements
· University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum 2 years' experience in debt recovery / unsecured lending and mortgage business, with exposure to credit control / administration
· Knowledge of relevant credit systems of personal finance such Credit Bureau System, Credit Decision System etc an advantage.
· Strong self-motivation, good interpersonal, communication, credit analytic and supervisory skills
· Good knowledge of application software (Skills in SAS, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.