A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Client Service Manager
Commercial Banking – Global Liquidity and Cash Management
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Client Service Manager.
· Manage and process a wide range of transactional client needs, which in some cases may be very technical in nature
· Provide advisory support and services to clients and internal stakeholders across lines of business
· Handle, own and resolve clients’ transactional queries and complaints
· Adopt Company initiatives and practices that enable consistent, competitive, service experiences for clients as well as internal stakeholders
· Coordinate with product partners to offer solutions based on the customers’ needs and nature of the business
· Provides support to colleagues in servicing customers
· University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in liquidity and cash management products and services
· Strong attentiveness to detail, with ability to work independently and under pressure
· Sound communication, interpersonal and organization skills
· Sound knowledge of application software
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.