The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Case Manager.
· Provide Jade Universal Life Insurance clients, their representatives and the relationship managers with high level of active day-to-day customer service in all interactions with HSBC Insurance
· Ensure all necessary documentation as required is received for each case and is properly completed
· Ensure all administrative and compliance processes are observed as to timeliness, quality, regulation and procedure;
· Ensure cases are processed and all primary records are correctly captured and maintained;
· Ensure underwriting and other case evidence and documentary requirements are coordinated and handled promptly, including the arranging of such requirements as appropriate;
· Ensure that policies, endorsements, correspondence and any other case outputs are issued in accordance with required HSBC Insurance standards and regulation;
· Ensure policy information is kept up-to-date through the policy lifecycle.
· High Diploma or above
· Solid experience in the insurance industry, preferably in case management
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent partner relationship building skills
· conversant in PC skills (especially Excel), sales experience in retail banking and bank assurance is preferred.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese (knowing Mandarin is a plus)
· Possessing LOMA qualifications or in progress of taking any LOMA courses would be a plus
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.