A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Business Planning and Analytics Manager
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Assistant Business Planning and Analytics Manager
· Assist the Section Head to achieve the desired business goals and objectives of the department
· Coordinate with internal business unites to formulate the effective strategies / business plan on various initiatives / activities / projects
· Enhance operational efficiencies by reviewing the processes, policies and strategies, identify streaming opportunities and enhancement needs to cope with business changes
· Ensure all processes of the department comply with the internal control standards, group compliance policy and external regulatory requirements
· University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
· Minimum 3 years' experience in banking industry, with knowledge in call centre operations and project management preferred
· Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Business Planning and Analytics Officer)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
When applying, please submit a full resume and attach your appraisal reports for the last two years.