Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Translate Third Party Risk Management related HSBC Group and regulatory requirements into actionable processes and procedures across the business.
- Ensure all FIM and Global policy changes are embedded within WPB China, and relevant local procedures are updated.
- Support manager to govern Third Party Risk Management in BAU and can be one of contact point for related query from Frontline and Business Functions.
- Support frontline and business functions to Implement requirements made by Group, internal risk control functions and external regulators, and provide post implementation supervision.
- Escalate issues and potential risk in a timely manner. Proactively manage all issues and actions to completion and work to manage risk holistically with strong action plans.
- Arrange monthly management/governance forum and prepare meeting minutes with pending issues follow-up.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- 3-5 years working experience in banking, experience on Risk Governance and Third Party Risk Management is preferable;
- Proven ability to multi-tasking in a fast paced working environment and prioritize working assignments;
- Disciplined; self-initiative; responsible; constructive and have good analytical and logical thinking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, ability on influencing;
- Fluent oral and written English/Chinese
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, word, PowerPoints, etc;
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./HX/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company