A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Business Development and Financial Management Manager
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Branch Assistant Business Development and Financial Management Manager .
· Assist in formulating the branch network schemes, including sales target allocation, sales incentives and sales quality monitoring
· Assist in formulating and monitoring the operating expenses through effective resources management and cost control initiatives
· Assist in formulating strategies for uplifting individual staff business performance and productivity and ongoing portfolio review to ensure a proper servicing model with balanced portfolio mix
· Develop comprehensive monitoring framework to keep track the performance to ensure a healthy revenue to cost ratio
· Collaborate with product owners and related parties to formulate strategies in driving the business growth
· University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or other related discipline
· Minimum 3 years of retail banking, with branch support experience
· Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Strong self-motivated with ability to work under pressure
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese with sound knowledge of application software
When applying, please submit a full resume and attach your appraisal reports for the last two years. For internal applicants with less than twelve months in their current role, Manager's endorsement is required. Please obtain and enclose the endorsement in the application.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.