A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages./NW
· Supporting change initiatives and escalating BCIM related concerns/issues
· Implementing company policy and contributing to the attainment of functional results
· Build up a health working environment and back up mechanism to ensure continuity of work
· Co-ordinate and manage projects and task assignments
· Providing general guidance/direction to mentor BCCs/plan approvers or develop their skills
· Keep regular dialogue with Hong Kong MHQ and Regional BCIM office on BCIM matters
· Providing advice and assistance through application of acquired knowledge
· Update the bank’s BCIM related procedure manuals according to the policy of Group and the regulators
· Understanding and adhering to established policies and procedures in own team
· Prepare operating plan & budget; Analyse and monitor delivery result.
· University degree in Business Management or a related discipline
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking industry with project management experience.
· Good sense of contingency risk and incident management and also good sense of responsibility and business ownership.
· Good at both English and Chinese.
· Self-initiative, detail-oriented, result driven, energetic, customer-centric and with good/quick analytical, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
· A good team player to support multiple stakeholders
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively for multi masks and under pressure with strong self-motivation