A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Global Banking Division – Financial Institutions Group
Hang Seng's Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Business and Credit Control Manager.
To support the business and credit control of the department with particular focus on the following aspects:
· Monitor credit limit utilization to ensure that irregularities are properly controlled;
· Support team head to implement compliance policy and procedures to ensure the business and systems are compliant;
· Prepare various reports as required by the Group / regulatory authorities as well as review the credit procedures and control measures to ensure compliance with the Bank’s credit policy;
· Participate in the development, maintenance and enhancement of management information system as well as other ad hoc projects;
· Oversee the general administrative function of the department
· University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting OR other relevant professional qualifications;
· Minimum of two years' relevant experience in credit control, risk management, accounting or management information system;
· Sound knowledge of application software;
· Strong numerical aptitude, with good communication and analytical skills;
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese;
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.