A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Branch Operations Management Manager
Retail Distribution – Branch Operations Management
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our Branch Operations Management Department as Assistant Branch Operations Management Manager .
· Facilitate the daily operation and control of branches
· Oversee the branch operation and seek ways of procedure enhancement, streamlining, etc
· Maintain service standards
· Ensure all control measures relevant to the job responsibilities are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank
· Assist the project manager to drive and implement the Group’s Global Standards Programmes as to ensure adherence to Group’s requirements on risk and controls and the highest standards being deployed
· University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
· Minimum of 2 years' banking experience
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
· Proficiency in both English and Cantonese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply, please read carefully the ‘ Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information ’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website: www.hangseng.com and submit your online application by clicking “Apply Now”. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.