A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Analytics and Modelling Manager
Customer Value Management
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Analytics and Modelling Manager.
· Mine, analyze, and model large structured and unstructured datasets, and apply advanced statistical predictive models and leading machine learning algorithms to explore strategic business opportunities and to formulate actionable recommendations for cross-selling initiatives, fraud risk mitigation and Anti-money Laundering
· Creatively translate business problems into data science initiatives with appropriate methodology (e.g., neural networks, Bayesian, regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, etc.), manage the business application effectively and evaluate the results rigorously
· Apply the learning to business by managing the end-to-end campaign/MI production process, including collaboration with business users, leads generations, performance tracking, evaluation and presentation of business learning to senior management. Quality and timely deliverables is required
· Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment
· Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities
· University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other related discipline
· Minimum 3 years' working experience in analytics, modelling and machine learning
· With solid experience of application of machine learning in the context of the customer life cycle management across multiple distribution channels with effectiveness measurement and business learning
· Self-Motivated, positive, passionate and willingness of continue learning
· Proficient in SAS (covering base SAS, SAS STAT, Enterprise Miner) and Microsoft R/Python (SciKit-Learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Theano and etc.)
· Comfortable with mining massive volume of data for quick insight discovery
· Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and presentation skills
· Detail-oriented and zero tolerance on quality/accuracy issue
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective deliverables
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.