The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Analyst, Natural Resources, Transport and Infrastructure sectors - Global Banking Market.
· Support the senior bankers in driving the franchise in Asia
· Improve coverage of HSBC’s existing client base and expand new client base as it relates to investment banking opportunities including domestic and cross border Merge and Acquisition and strategic capital raisings
· Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship at analyst level for current and target clients
· Fundamental analytical works
· Ensure the team delivers quality sector content, and leading sector execution aspects of transactions
· Support a professional, proactive, and performance-driven culture, planning ahead for succession and continuity of skills, and become a recognized role model for juniors in the team
· Maintain HSBC internal control standards, understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the business
· Ideally with some experience in the natural resources, transport and infrastructure sectors
· Some origination experience, strategic thinker, demonstrable experience of working well within an international team and with colleagues around the world
· Deal execution skills for domestic and cross border Merge and Acquisition and strategic capital raisings
· Track record of building and developing relationships at working level
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.