The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Analyst
· Analyses, building and using financial models; preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches &
· executions; conducting industry and product research
· Overtime creates enough understanding of the sector to identify new business opportunities
· Carrying out financial modeling (vis relative valuation analysis, LBOs, DCFs, Merger plans), and developing and presenting
· appropriate pitchbooks to senior bankers
· Will also be required to:
· Undergo continuous learning and enhance job specific skills over-time
· May be required to travel overseas as per business needs
· Pro-actively suggest and design improvements in process workflow, where applicable
· Taking ownership of work done and having high execution capabilities
· 1 - 4 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance, valuation, financial modelling, preparing pitch books etc.
· Preferably, 1-4 years of relevant work experience in M&A (General advisory) or sectors such as Building Materials, General
· Industrials, Chemicals, Metals and Mining, Oil & Gas, TMT, Consumer and Retail, Healthcare, Transport, Infrastructure,
· Support Services, Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, FIG or in products such as Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital
· Markets, Leveraged and Acquisition Financing, etc.
· Minimum one year experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling, Company Valuation, Corporate Strategy,
· Preparing pitch books etc.
· Good knowledge of financial modeling
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
· Highly proficient at Excel, Powerpoint and Word
· Strong accounts, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***