Analyst 2 - Global Banking and Markets
Central, HONG KONG Accounting / Management control
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Analyst 2 .
The Analyst with HSBC Global Banking and Markets, CFIBC Group is responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with product and country coverage teams. The Analyst will have a focus on consumer & retail sector in Asia Pacific.
· Work with senior officers and professionals and participate in particular client transactions projects or assignments as the junior member of the Investment Banking team
· Responsible for organizing and analyzing sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
· Prepare written recommendations, valuation materials and statistical exhibits for pitches and live deals
· Conduct industry and company research
· Evaluate company's financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends
· Build complex financial models for valuation purposes
· Prior work experience in an investment banking front office, or related role
· Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
· A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
· Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented
· Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders with the organization
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.