Alternatives Responsible Investment Analyst - Real Assets - HSBC Global Asset Management
Singapore, SINGAPORE Sales
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfils its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Alternatives Responsible Investment Analyst - Real Assets.
· The role holder will support the analysis and integration of ESG issues into the Real Assets investment processes
· It will play a vital role in influencing deal teams to assess the implications of sustainability issues for investment decisions
· The individual will also engage with investee companies / projects on the management of ESG issues
· The role holder is expected to engage with transversal initiatives, across Alts and/ or AM
· Graduate or postgraduate with training and subject matter knowledge of environmental, social and governance issues, and emerging trends
· Significant experience in sustainability in private markets, especially Renewables
· Direct operational experience of integration of ESG into the investment process
· At least five years’ experience of successful engagement with corporates in the Asian region is essential
· Strong writing, analytical, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.