The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of GCB5. Senior BUSINESS ANALYST
· The Technology Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the team works within an Agile delivery methodology and that their backlog of requirements and analysis feed into Technology Projects and Programmes successfully.
· Excellent domain knowledge in Lending & Core banking construct covering one or more areas such as retail/commercial products, customer onboarding, pricing, payments, risk, finance and collections.
· Working knowledge of complete end to end Lending landscape covering secured, unsecured loans for retail as well as commercial customers.
· Provides the Product Owner and BAs within team with functional support whilst evolving Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
· Creates solution analysis on customer journeys and product functionality
· Work within small to medium sized, low to medium complexity technology projects which are unlikely to span across multiple business units and geographies
· Understands risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
· Assures delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project from user requirements through to go live
· Supports the development of the BA function and the team within the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice
· Provides at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, micro services, capacity management and architecture platforms
· Has expertise leading Agile teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Working knowledge of Agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, LEAN) as well as Disciplined Agile and SAFE framework experience preferred
· Provides a familiarity in process and a low level understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines
· Post Graduates (MBA, CA would be preferred)
· Additionally, certification as Product owner will be preferred
· Excellent business analysis and communication skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***