Agile Business Analyst - Commercial Banking IT
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
At HSBC, we are transforming technology in financial services, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make our customers' banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this, we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Agile Business Analyst. The role holder will play a key role in the delivery of Technology projects part of a significant commercial transformation within Commercial Banking IT.
Your focus will be to work closely with the business to define the their requirements as user stories, ready for business prioritisation for delivery. You'll providing ongoing collaborative guidance and assistance to the development and implementation teams to ensure that the requirements are accurately implemented.
Key duties include:
· Managing the capture, analysis and documentation of business process (including IT processes).
· Designing solutions or change interventions.
· Oversee change management activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement.
· Manage or collaborate in change interventions such as training and communication.
· Tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
· Managing implementation of solutions.
· Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks.
· Budget management and forecasting.
· Management of external service providers.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Strong Business Analysis experience within Financial Services.
· Demonstrable experience of working with and delivering global solutions for a complex matrix of regional stakeholders and business units.
· Strong experience of Agile methodologies and frameworks including Scrum and Kanban.
· Demonstrable expertise and experience of using agile project management software e.g. Jira.
· Skills with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes.
· Demonstrable experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills, demonstrating success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels.
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies. As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.