Description de l'offre
The Email Handling Clerk role is based within the premier team within our customer contact centre.
The role of the Email Handling Clerk is to communicates with customers by way of making calls / receiving calls / responding to emails within the Contact Centre environment. Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible. Listens to the customer and establishes needs as well as offering solutions. Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution. Responsible for achieving individual measures whilst maintaining quality and compliance.
Innovative team with lots of customer interaction meaning you have an impact on the wider business. Typically candidates would move into other areas of premier and eventually become a Premier Relationship Manager (PRM).
Your responsibilities will include:
· provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible
· Listens to the customer and establishes needs as well as offering solutions
· Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution
· Responsibly for achieving individual measures whilst maintaining quality and compliance
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of knowledge of a board understanding of financial services product
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. customer service
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation
· Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
· Self awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
· Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
· Supported project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project management
· The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
· Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
The base location for this role is Douglas,Isle of Man
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.