A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Card Product Department
Hang Seng's Card business offers a full spectrum of card products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Administration Officer .
· Perform administrative duties for the Department Head.
· Coordinate meetings and appointments for the Department Head
· Document management - disseminating information, drafting presentations and documents file and document management
· Record administration – maintaining records, information resources and data sources
· Co-ordination - co-ordinating activities, arranging resources, meetings, services and supplies
· Handle administrative items for the department
· Prepare monthly / regular reports for the Department Head and Business Planning Team.
· Assist Business Planning Team on regular financial reporting tasks.
· Assist the Business Planning Team on special projects
· Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
· Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures and to mitigate the risks.
· University degree in Business Administration or related discipline
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience
· Proactive, independent, customer focused and positive team player.
· Strong interpersonal and good communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.