A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Administration and Operations Control Officer
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Administration and Operations Control Officer.
· Assist in workforce management including demand forecast, capacity planning, performance monitoring and MI reporting.
· Carry out process review, identify process improvement/ streamlining opportunities, derive improvement action plan and monitor process improvement progress.
· Provide administrative support on staff recruitment, system maintenance, policy & procedure update, service quality management, and cost review and vendor management.
· Provide support for ad-hoc projects such as system setup, transformation projects, implementation of new business initiatives.
· University degree in related discipline or other relevant qualification preferred
· Minimum 1 years' experience in banking industry, with knowledge in call centre operations preferred
· Strong self-motivation with good presentation and interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of computer applications including MS Excel, PowerPoint and VBA
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.