Commercial Banking (CMB)
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance, and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Assist CMB Manager / Relationship Manager(s) in managing the existing portfolio, acquiring new business and maintenance of relevant client management systems.
- Ensures good lending disciplines and safeguards the bank from potential loss due to non-compliance with local regulations/procedures.
- Increase HSBC brand recognition and assist CMB Manager / Relationship Manager in making HSBC the leading foreign bank in the local place
- Develop skills to meet existing and future business needs
- Maintain and observe Regulatory, Compliance & Operational Risk as well as Internal Controls (Operational Risk / Compliance / FIM requirements)
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
* Customer oriented mind set
* Analytical skill
* Organization skills
* General knowledge on banking products
* Interpersonal & communication skills
* 1-3 years banking experience
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /BG|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited