Know Your Customer Analyst
We welcome candidates to apply in both Mexico City & Guadalajara for this role
This vacancy requieres english at a 100%
At HSBC we offer our colleagues a greater number of days so that they can fully enjoy their wedding, take care of the new member of the family, or grieve the loss of a family member. Our paid leave package is at the forefront in Mexico, now you have one more reason to be HSBC and proudly live a culture of well-being, balance and care
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the GSC HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join GSC HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of KYC Analyst
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities ( e.g., for Business, Customers and Stakeholders; internal control environment, etc.)
· Have knowledge about AML, Financial Crime, Sanctions and Global & Local policies and procedures of the line of business.
· Willingness to work as a team
· Skills and abilities: Observer, meticulous, detailed in the reading, with the ability to discern the affectation and / or consequence that the findings may have, ability to adapt to future changes and commitment to grant high-quality work.
· Correct administration and monitoring of workloads.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
· Review and analyze transactional movements and customer information / behavior / news that are in accordance with the position he / she carries out and / or activity and to request customer or Line of Business confirmation / validation if required
· Manage and monitor the actions emanating from the review to ensure compliance with local regulations and global standards (maintenance, signatures, digitization)
· Knowledge of customer profiles, identifying possible patterns of money laundering and terrorist financing activity, ensuring compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures and external regulations.
· Knowledge of transactional activity of suspicious / unusual patterns of activity using various internal systems, reports, and external data sources.
· Apply compliance and operational risk controls, in accordance with company and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance violations, and operational loss events.
Keep up to date with an understanding of systems, policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Basic knowledge of Outlook and basic or intermediate level in Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
· Comprehension of English texts.
· Numerical data management.
· Analysis capacity.
· Evidenced capabilities based on previous work experience preferred but potentially examples of education
· Develop the sense of innovation, generating changes through the transformation of the process and generating alternatives aligned to global standards.
· Exercise responsibility, honesty and commitment.
· Objective communication.
· Maturity to adapt to the different roles of the team and accept positive feedback or with areas of opportunity.
· Ability to generate Engagement with clients to obtain joint results.
· Compliance in time and form of work with the highest quality (deadlines).
· Time management.
· Ability to be flexible and willing to change along with changes in corporate and departmental goals.
· Resilience for new changes and constant challenges.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolution and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently; Selected candidates are expected to implement the changes immediately with minimal training.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure.
Willing to work flexible hours to suit business needs.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Process Mexico Private LTD***