HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children’s education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
· Complete the New business cases capture submitted from various Insurance Branch Office (IBO) within the committed service turnaround time
· Send and receive daily DD interface files with bank partners via pre-defined procedure which shall always keep secret and correct.
· Review and update the Account Opening related procedure manual timely
· To participant Account Opening related projects and assist in relevant system development.
· Provide support to SD activities on regular base & ad hoc base.
· Provide feedback on any improvement opportunities in Account Opening area and relevant working parties
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Meeting deadlines and maximize achievement of agreed turnaround time
· In-depth knowledge of life insurance company operations support.
· Good skill to handle multi-tasks.
· Effective communication with working partners
· Strong awareness on regulation and any new compliance requirements and good execution for agreed procedure
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./PH
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited